Can erectile dysfunction (ED) affect men under the age of 40? Studies reveal that with men under the age of 40, around 25% are affected by male sexual impotence, also called ED. And 5% of men who are below 40 years of age, have total ED.
Fact is, there are almost as many as 200 million men all over the world who suffer from weakness of man in bed (ED) and this number is expected to go up to as much as 320 million, by the year 2025.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
According to a medical definition:
Commonly known as impotence. Medically, the term erectile dysfunction is used to properly differentiate this form of impotence from other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse, such as disease, injury, drug side effects, or a disorder that impairs the nerve supply or the blood flow to the p e n i s.
What it really means is that ED is when?
- You are not able to get an erection almost always.
- If you do manage to get an erection, you are not able to keep it up long enough, so that you can have s e x.
How Do You Know You Have Erectile Dysfunction?
There are a number of ways in which you can tell on your own that you are suffering from male impotency and these are:
- You would suffer from premature ejaculation.
- There would be other kinds of ejaculation issues that you would be experiencing.
- Your s e x drive would be low (Loss of libido).
- You find it impossible to get a hardon.
- If you do get a hardon by some stroke of luck, you find it impossible to sustain that hardon.
Still Not Sure If You Have Erectile Dysfunction?
It is possible that you are still uncertain as to whether or not you are suffering from male impotency. If this is the case, you could go to a doctor and find out. To determine whether or not you are suffering from ED, the doctor may take some tests and these could be any of the following:
- Vasoactive injection
- Lipid profile
- Nocturnal penile tumescence
- Liver and kidney function tests
- Blood hormone studies
- Bulbocavernosus reflex
- Duplex ultrasound
- Penile biothesiometry
- Dynamic infusion cavernosometry
- Thyroid function test
In this way, the doctor would be able to determine whether or not you are suffering from erectile dysfunction and if you are, the doctor would prescribe treatment for you. It is also important that you note, to find out whether or not you are suffering from male impotency, it does not call for you to go and see a male doctor specialist. You can just go and see your local physician and if he determines that you are impotent, he would be in a position to prescribe a first line of treatment for you. If this does not work, then you could consider going to a specialist doctor, to find out if you are impotent.
Who Is At Risk Of Getting Erectile Dysfunction?
You could be at risk of suffering from male impotency if you:
- Are obese or overweight.
- Use tobacco.
- Are suffering from medical conditions like diabetes or heart problems.
- Have an injury that could damage the arteries or nerves that give hardons.
- Are using illicit drugs.
- Are growing older.
- Consuming too much alcohol.
- Suffering from any kind of psychological conditions like stress, depression or anxiety.
- Are taking medicines such as antidepressants, high blood pressure medications or antihistamines.
Can Only Old Men Have Erectile Dysfunction?
This is a big myth and not at all true. It is true that as you grow older, your chances of getting impotent are higher, more so, after you go past the age of 50. But, it is not at all true that only men who are old suffer from male impotency.
Studies show that there are many young men all over the world who suffer from sexual dysfunction symptoms. A study was done on 400 men and this revealed that for new cases of men suffering from impotence in men, almost 1 in 4 were of men who were less than 40 years of age.
The study also reveals that the cause of ED in men who are young, was lifestyle habits such as using drugs and smoking.
What Lifestyle Habits Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
The following lifestyle habits would indicate that you are already suffering from male impotency or you could suffer from it in the future:
- Poor diet.
- Not getting regular exercise.
- Issues with relationship.
- Using illicit drugs.
Can Changing The Lifestyle Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
There a number of lifestyle changes that you could incorporate, which could prevent you from suffering from reason of weakness in man (ED) and these are:
- Regular Exercise: It is very important that you exercise on a regular basis. Exercising at least 5 times in a week, for about half an hour a day, would work wonders in helping you to not suffer from male impotency. When you exercise regularly, you can increase your energy level and you can also reduce your stress. Also, when you exercise on regular basis, you are keeping your heart and arteries healthy and you are also ensuring good circulation.
- Keep Having Sex: When you are suffering from erectile dysfunction symptoms, it is definitely very frustrating that you are not able to get hardons. But, so as to prevent a lot of other complications arising as you are suffering from male impotency, it is important that you stay active sexually. Having frequent arousals and getting aroused sexually, even though the erection is not hard enough and not long lasting, helps a lot in stimulating the flow of blood to the p e n i s.
- Do Not Smoke: Studies reveal that men who smoke, have a much higher risk of getting impotent. Men who stopped smoking or never ever smoked, were at a lesser risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction, as compared to those men who smoked.
- Stay On A Diet That Is Healthy: If you are on a diet that is poor, it will affect not just your energy level, but a lot more. A poor diet can lead to heart disease, diabetes and clogged arteries. These are well known risk factors of male impotency. You should have less sugars and fats. It is vital that you add vegetables and fruits to your diet. By having a weight that is healthy, it could help in improving ED.
- Get Your Doctor To Look At Your Medications: There are some medications that you may be taking to treat certain illness that you are suffering from, that could be causing you to suffer from erectile dysfunction. You need to talk to your doctor and get him to look at these medicines and see. It may be that you need your medicines changed or just a reduced dose, to prevent you from suffering from male impotency.
Deal With Relationship Issues, Anxiety, Depression And Stress: All of these problems can cause you to suffer from ED. You need to deal with these issues by seeking counseling or psychiatric therapy.
Be Sure To Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
If you are suffering from ED, it is very important that you never neglect it, as doing so, could prove to be fatal. There are many men who are impotent, but they just neglect getting treated for it, due to various reasons like:
- Too embarrassed to go and see a doctor and say that they cannot get hardons.
- Feel nothing is wrong with them.
- Have an inflated male ego that tells them that everything is all normal with them.
But, do not behave like these men. If you are suffering from male impotency, never neglect it.
Why You Should Never Neglect Erectile Dysfunction?
When you have ED, it could be a warning sign that you are suffering from various illnesses such as Peyronie's disease, stress, Metabolic syndrome, sleep disorders, Multiple sclerosis, diabetes, depression, atherosclerosis, Parkinson's disease, obesity, anxiety, high blood pressure and heart disease.
It is obvious that some of these diseases are life threatening and that is why if you are suffering from male impotency. You must immediately seek treatment for this. If you do not, you are risking your life.
Where to Get the Best Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction?
You can get world class erectile dysfunction treatment right here. And the best part is, no matter where you are in the world, we – EDBalance, will deliver this to you, right to your doorstep. This treatment is available in the form of oral drugs like Avaforce, Fildena, Kamagra Jelly, Cenforce, Vidalista, Vilitra, Tadacip, Tadalista, Avana, Suhagra, Tadarise, Malegra and Filagra.
Men all over the world use these drugs and when they do, they get very hard erections which let them have just out of this world s e x – for long hours. And now, you too can have this kind of fantastic s e x, when you order from us any of these drugs, to treat erectile dysfunction.
EDBalance is one of the greatest online generic pharmacy stores. We give Branded medicines such as Suhagra, Tadalista, and other all kinds of generic medications. Since the year 2014, we have been running what is now globally recognized as one of the leading online mail-order pharmacies in the world today.
How can I improve my erectile dysfunction?
- Watch what you eat.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Drink alcohol in quiet or not at all.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don't rely on Kegels.
- Keep tabs on testosterone.
- Avoid anabolic steroids.
Is Erectile Dysfunction is Curable?
Erectile Dysfunction is usually treatable with medication or surgery. However, a person may be able to treat the underlying cause and reverse symptoms with no medication. The best treatment may depend on the person. Some find that traditional treatments, such as surgery or medication, do not work.