All that you need to know about SAP C_THR95_2011 Certification
SAP launched SF CDP primarily based on Cloud expertise with which customers can analyze and process giant business results in flip of seconds. This post is about the certifications which can be obtained with on SAP SF CDP. SAP certification builds on the fundamental knowledge gained through related SAP SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring coaching and ideally refined by practical experience within an SAP Cloud project team, whereby the consultant applies the acquired knowledge practically in projects.
SAP has made available only one Associate Consultant certification with code: C_THR95_2011 This exam primarily verifies that the candidate possesses the knowledge in the area of the SAP SF CDP for the profile of an SAP SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring consultant.
Make sure you are able to gain complete understanding and firm knowledge on SAP SF CDP certification syllabus. That includes topic like SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring Career Development v12 Template, Career Paths v2, Learning Activities, etc.
Learn and explore everything about the SAP SF CDP for the profile of an SAP SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring consultant
Things that you should be aware of for C_THR95_2011
- Exam details
Get complete detail on The "SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring" certification exam certification syllabus
Below I have gathered all the data accessible to the very best of my knowledge related to the certification exam:
1. How many questions are there in the exam?
2. What is the duration of exam?
A: 180 minutes
3. What is the level you graduate with the exam?
4. What are the various languages in which the certification can be done?
5. What is the cut-off or passing percentage?
6. What are the types of questions asked?
A: As from the SAP SF CDP sample questions provided by SAP, the questions have single choice or multiple choice answers. Also, as shown in the sample questions, the number of correct answers is indicated for each question.
7. What to study for the SF CDP exam
A: Firstly, go through the Exam Topics of SF CDP certification. These exam topics prove to be very helpful in the preparation. They act as the blueprint for the exam. This is because the questions asked in the exam are sourced from these topics itself. Every candidate will need to know ‘how to do’ the questions rather than just answer them theoretically.
8. What are easy tips you can have in your mind while giving this exam?
- SAP provides a note "There are 'N' correct answers to this question." in actual SAP SF CDP Certification Exam.
- SAP does not ask "True or False" type questions in actual SAP C_THR95_2011 Exam.
- SAP provides an option to Increase(+) or Decrease(-) font size of exam screen for better readability in actual SAP SF Career Development Planning and Mentoring Certification Exam.
9. If a question has 3 correct answers, and I answer 2 answers correct, will I get partial marks?
A: No. It is MANDATORY to answer all the answers correct to get marks. The pattern of scoring is binary - either it is correct or wrong. No partial marks available. On this note, make sure to pay attention on the indicated number of correct answers to make sure that you have chosen correct number of answers. Choosing less or more answers than indicated will directly get you 0 points irrespective of the accuracy of your choices.
10. What are the various Book References available for training?
A: The following book references are available and recommended:
11. Is going through the trainings/material enough or do I need hands on experience of data modeling/provisioning?
A: As it is clearly they say, if you read, you might forget, however if you practice, you remember for a long time. Having said that, hands on experience will surely be helpful and is recommended to pass the exam but don’t waste too much of your time just trying to get access. If you are sure to clear your overall concepts you would give a fairly decent job in the exam.
12. Which topics are tested in the exam and how is the exam distributed among all the topics?
A: The table below gives a rough idea on the topics which you need to primarily focus.(source). I have added here the approximate number of questions from the percentages given at the certification page.
% of Exam Topics
Career Development v12 Template
Career Worksheet v12
Career Paths v2
Career Development Planning Tools
8% - 12%
8% - 12%
Career Development Planning Permissions and Provisioning Enablement
8% - 12%
Before you give the exam C_THR95_2011
- Each clear set of certification comes with its own preparation tactics. We maximum define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be identified on each exam description. You can find the answers of number of questions, the duration of the exam, what expertise you will be tested on, and recommended course and content you can refer.
- Please be known that the proper trained professional-level certification also needs several years of experience on-the-job and addresses real-life time scenarios.
- For further queries refer to our Take your SAP Certification Exams and our FAQs.
Things to Remember
- To ensure that you succeed, SAP highly recommends combining your personal experience with your educational courses to prepare for your certification exam as the questions will just test your knowledge of the course, but also your ability in application.
- Subscribers of the SAP Learning Hub (LH) can as well have an to the study material and participate in the appropriate SAP Learning Room (LR) to gain the required understanding and knowledge.
- You are strictly not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test. This clearly indicates that you are given no access to SAP system or online documentation.