Banana - Banana is a common fruit which is available all over in India. This fruit is used in several dishes in all over the country such as kheer, malpua, halwa, and many more. Banana is also used in making kebabs, wafers, pakoras, subzis and the popular dishes of Kerala such as Kalan and Avial.
It is also used in fruit chats in breakfast with several fruits including apple, grapes and many more fruits. The bananas provides 90 calories so it is also used in lunch which is very easy to digest and healthy for body instead of Maggi and pizza.
Benefits of banana – There are several benefits of bananas are given below:
- Improved digestion – Bananas contain fibers which is used in keep your digestive processes successively smoothly thus improved digestion and helping in building up metabolism.
- High potassium –Banana is rich in potassium and low in salt which is a necessary mineral for maintains proper heart function and controls the blood pressure. So it may reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Cure Anemia - Bananas also contain iron which is used in curing anemia. Anemia is a disease in which reducer in the number of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood. This resulting fatigue, shortness of breath, and paleness.
- Reduce weight - Bananas are used in reduce the weight due to low calories and have appetite-reducing effects. Due to high amounts of resistant starch or pectin which may reduce appetite and help in reduce weight.
- Antioxidants - Bananas are used as antioxidants that are used in decrease damage from free radicals and reduce the risk of several diseases.
- Control blood sugar levels - Bananas are used in control sugar levels in a blood and reduce nausea thus it is benefits for diabetic patients.
- Reduce stress and improve mood – Bananas contain good source of the amino acid tryptophan in which body converts to serotonin. Good serotonin levels may improve your mood and reduce stress. It also used in control sleep patterns.
- Curing cancers – Bananas are used in increase white blood cell, improving immunity and opposing cancerous cell changes thus reduce risk of developing several cancers.