Administrators are assigned the duty to take backup of Exchange Server so that it can be used in case of Exchange Database loss but if the database is severely corrupt then we require the recovery tool. When the Exchange database experience loss of files due to sudden power loss/ or dirty shutdown the only way to get back data is using disaster recovery medium. Exchange Server Recovery software enables users to get back data normally in perfect order without any disturbances.
The Database Recovery Software can be used
- When Eseutil and PowerShell are unable to retrieve the data
- The database is severely crashed making disabling it for manual recovery
- When the database is in dirty shutdown state
- When the Exchange server log files
These situations make administrators to avoid manual methods and recover the database files using software. Try the database recovery tool in to recover files by following steps
Recover Exchange Files from Server
- Start the software and select the source to add EDB file like (Offline EDB File)
- Select the source of the EDB file, you can also search the server to find desired EDB file, Click next
- Now, select the scan type to repair EDB file between ‘Standard’ scan or ‘Deep’ scan option
- The software will scan file and repair errors
- Now, select the source type to save EDB file among PST, Office 365, Live Exchange and other formats
- Select the destination path and click on next
- Now, save the recovered EDB file to desired location
Thus, the software lets you select the EDB file and give options to export file directly to Office 365. The Exchange Recovery Software is best for all the files and folders. So, try the Exchange Server Recovery tool and get EDB files back.