Do you wish to access all your favorite file folders quickly? Are you looking for ways to open more than one folder at the same time? You can create desktop shortcuts for opening multiple folders in Windows 10 simultaneously. If you want to open multiple folders at once in Windows 10 PC, then go through the instructions mentioned in this article.
Source:How to Open Multiple Folders at Once in Windows 10 , Brother Printer Support
Steps for opening the Notepad in your Windows 10
- Firstly, click on the Notepad in your Windows 10 computer.
- After that, type the ‘@echo off’ in the upper line of the Notepad.
- Type Start so that you can launch the part of the folder.
- It will launch the snapshot.
- Type every folder path.
- Press on the File option.
- Click on the All files option.
- Press on the Save As option.
- It is located on the pull-down list.
- Type the appropriate name for the file.
- Select the folder for saving the batch.
- You need to right-click on the batch.
- Choose the Edit option.
- For adding the batch file to your screen, you need to right-click on it.
- Choose the Send to option.
- After that, choose the Desktop option.
Steps for adding Hotkeys to the batch files
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the batch file mentioned on the screen. Choose the Properties option.
- It will open the folder where you have saved the screenshot.
- Press in the Shortcut key.
- Click on the Key.
- Now, you will get the hotkey by pressing on the Control and Alternate keys together.
- Click on the apply option.
- Press on the OK button.
- After that, click on the new hotkey for launching the folder saved into the batch file.
- It is good to transfer the batch files into the default folder.
- For this procedure, you need to right-click on the desktop.
- After that, choose the New and Folder option.
Steps for opening the multiple folders at Windows Startup
- Click on the Windows and R keys together.
- It will execute the Run prompt box.
- Type the ‘shell: startup’ in the Run prompt box.
- Press on the OK button.
- It will launch the Startup folder menu.
- After that, you need to right-click on the empty area.
- It is located on the right-hand side of the File Explorer menu.
- Choose the New option.
- Press on the Shortcut option.
- It is located on the pop-up menu.
- Press on the Browse option.
- It will choose the folder or batch file for adding to the startup menu.
- Click Next and Finish.
- This option helps you to exit from the Create Shortcut menu.
- You need to start adding the folder or batch file to your Windows startup menu.
Lauren Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.