Still figuring how to convert NSF file to PST format? Are you confused about which NSF to PST converter is the best software? If the answer is yes to the questions, then continue reading the blog as we have discussed the reasons why a user needs to convert NSF to PST files and how can they do it safely without losing any data.
Reasons Why a User Converts NSF Files to PST File Format
There are various reasons why a user needs to convert NSF files to Outlook. We have discussed a few reasons below:
- Another reason why a user needs to convert NSF files to Outlook is that Microsoft Outlook is user-friendly and has an easy interface.
- Most of the user finds the Lotus Notes quite expensive.
- Lotus Notes is used by the experts and it is quite difficult to handle the tool. So if you are not from a technical background, then you might find it difficult to operate it.
- The users can operate Outlook in an offline mode and view their entire data.
Why the Users Should Avoid Using the Manual Option to Convert NSF Files to PST?
The manual method is not a safe option and the user might lose their entire data. Below we have mentioned a few reasons why the manual method is not an ideal option:
- The user might corrupt their large and oversized NSF files.
- By using the manual method, the user might change the folder hierarchy and Email Meta Properties.
- The manual method is complicated and not the right pick if you are a beginner.
- The user might miss the attachments while converting the files by using the manual method.
The above are some of the limitations of using the manual method to convert NSF to PST. We highly suggest you opt for the NSF converter as it is easy to operate and will ensure a 100 % positive result.
Use KDETools NSF to PST Converter to Convert NSF Files to PST
KDETools NSF to PST converter is an ideal option if you want to convert IBM Lotus Notes to PST consisting of Calendars, Emails, Journals, Tasks, Contacts, and etc. The user can convert the files without installing Outlook on their system. While converting the files, the tool keeps the data intact and does not change a single item. The advanced tool directly exports the files to Exchange Server, Outlook, and Office 365. The NSF to PST converter can convert the password protected and highly encrypted NSF files to PST. The user can save the NSF files in multiple formats such as EML, EMLX, RTF, PST, MSG, PDF, and HTML file format.