Udaipur is the best option for you to visit and explore the culture of Udaipur, Rajasthan because Udaipur is full of history, adventure, peace and more. This place is your final destination. If you travel, you will get to see and experience the grand fortress, the lakes, the desert safari, the lively festival and much more. There are various attractive Udaipur tour packages for you, in which you can enjoy the Royal Adventure Tour, which is the best tourist company offering the best tourist advisor. Here is your quick guide to completing the experience of a udipur tourism.
DOs and DON'Ts for travel in Udaipur
What to do
1. Book your room in approved hotels according to your budget. You will find many attractive UDP Tour packages, so choose the best company that offers the best holiday package.
2. If possible go for the car and if you are booking a cab, then go for licensed companies only.
3. While purchasing from local craftsmen, you can not get the bill. So check the product thoroughly and then make a purchase.
4. For exchanging money, just go to authorized money exchanges and do not forget to take your receipt.
1. Do not engage in free transport rides while traveling to your hotel or other places.
2. Avoid expensive markets, because many times artisans can charge more fees as you see them as a tourist. After some searching, you can get the same thing at the right price.
3. Do not leave your important documents and stuff in cab and auto rickshaws.
4. For security reasons, it is not advised to roam late night.
Things to do in Udaipur
1. For all adventure enthusiasts, a balloon ride in Udaipur is a famous one. With picturesque view, you will have adrenaline rush. This activity is a safe and fun way to go back in your childhood days.
2. Go for boating at Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur. You will experience calmness and peace. You can also choose the option of fast ride boats, which will definitely add to your eventful journey.
Best time to travel
It is the best time to visit Udaipur during the months of July to September. During this time, you will find many mails and festivals. Temperature is quite average. There will be too much heat and rain. It is suitable for exploring various palaces, forts and for engaging in some recreational activities.
What will be the price here
The following cost has been fixed on an average basis. The average cost of traveling in Rajasthan will be Rs 1192 or $ 17. The cost of accommodation is approximately 1340 rupees or $ 19. The cost of food will be Rs 379 or 6 dollars. The above cost is calculated for one person per day. If you want to visit in Jaipur then you can book Jaipur Tourism Packages.