Digital Marketing, simply put, cannot be ignored. No one is disputing the power of effective marketing. An effectively executed marketing and advertising campaign can serve the needs of any business and increase the demand for the product or service that they offer. But times have remake, and while the need for marketing is still essential, where that marketing is most powerful has changed a lot.
There are many latest Digital Marketing trends and procedure that are evolving in the current high-tech; Internet-connected and businesses now need to use them to succeed in their efforts because what worked for you last year may not work this year.
Here are the top 9 Digital Marketing trends in 2019 that will help to grow your business:-
1) Artificial Intelligence - AI will surely pull its weight in marketing world this year as, AI is now powering customer segmentation, retargeting, push notifications, click tracking that will undoubtedly offer businesses with higher ROI.
Artificial Intelligence has an ability to collect data, analyze it, apply and then, learn from it- AI is transforming digital strategy. In Digital Marketing, artificial intelligence analyzes consumer working and search patterns, utilizing data from the search query and social media platforms to help businesses understand how users and customers find their products and services.
2) Video Marketing -A total of 73% of all Americans attract with YouTube. That means more than half of all Americans are watching videos, and a lot of those videos are created in the service of Digital Marketing. While YouTube may be the most favored way to consume videos, even more popular than Facebook, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be putting videos on Facebook or any of the other social media platforms for that matter. While video is a important tool , one of the fastest rising star in digital marketing is the use if live video. It is one of the best techniques for promotion and gets viral over the Internet. It helps to increase the search engine ranking, click through rate (CTR) and ultimately, promote your brand. It allows you to connect with your audience and drive traffic to your website.
3) Chatbots – Chatbots will continue to be an important part of Digital Marketing in 2019. Chatbots are showing up everywhere, from business websites to mobile apps and social media newsfeeds. They can serve a variety of purposes, but most often they are used to answer simple questions or help a user accomplish a simple task.
4) Content Marketing - The key term here is “valuable.” Valuable content is content that is not pushed down the throats of users in order to make a hard sell. Instead, it aims to provide people with perfect, relevant, and helpful details at no cost in order to help them while providing brand awareness at the same time.
Let’s be truthful. Capitalism and money-oriented have a powerful hold on the consumer’s mind and they are bombarded with advertisements at every strength.
5) Social Media Marketing- Social Media Marketing companies will continue to integrate their services into third-party applications. For example, like how Facebook and LinkedIn allow users to sign up for third-party services with their accounts and share data with third-party services.
We expect this trend to continue and for social platforms to become even more integrated with other services. Social media apps may start to share more user data with their audiences and create a more seamless experience across third-party apps. This helps social media companies retain their dominance, gain more info about users, and provide better services for smaller websites and apps.
6) Email Marketing Automation - As email marketing becomes a growing force used by marketers and business owners to increase ROI, the procedure of targeting and segmenting contacts is becoming more intricate, with additional data, and smarter strategies being used to maximize benefits.
Email Marketing is becoming smarter, and the trends are shifting more toward delivering content to the audiences who engage with and find value in it. For sample, if a contact hasn’t opened an email for an extended period, they should no longer receive correspondence. On the other hand, if a lead has visited a web page on several occasions, or opened an email more than once, smart targeting and segmenting will follow up with this person, and nurture further engagement through applicable automated emails prompting him/her to take action.
7) Programmatic Advertising- Advertisers worldwide are ready to invest 65% of their digital ad spend in programmatic in 2019. In fact, programmatic channels are rapidly becoming the most useful medium for digital marketers worldwide.
For the initial time this year, spending on digital out of home (DOOH) programmatic ads will outpace that of ordinary OOH. Make such as Innocent and Mercedes Benz have been leading the way, with unusual campaigns that leverage real-time data.
8) Influencer Marketing - Influencer marketing is a type of marketing that focuses on using key leaders to drive your brand’s message to the larger market. Rather than marketing directly to a large category of consumers, you instead inspire / hire / pay influencers to get out the word for you.
Influencer marketing often goes hand-in-hand with two other forms of marketing: social-media marketing and content marketing. Almost influencer campaigns have some sort of social-media component, whereby influencers are expected to spread the word through their private social channels. Many influencer campaigns also carry a content element in which either you create content for the influencers, or they create the content themselves. Though social-media and content marketing often fit inside influencer campaigns, they are not synonymous with influencer marketing.
9) Personalization- Companies are getting smarter by using superior personalization and customization in their marketing campaigns – whether it’s through email marketing or by utilizing purchase history to target customers with brands and products they may be interested in based on past purchases or search history. While seemingly a little “big brother” to many, research shows that consumers actually prefer personalized content. Surveys show that email recipients want emails from brands to be personalized. 53% said they’d be interested in price drops for products they’ve browsed in the past, and 34% said brands and products that align with their personal style and preferences would be great motivators in interacting further with a retailer.
Prarthana Associates is leading Best Digital Marketing Company in Udaipur. It is a 360 degree Digital Marketing Agency in Udaipur. If you want to promote your website in all over world then you can contact us at- 7230004111.