Files in iPhone are stored in the device and the backup of these files is created in iTunes. Most of the users also prefer to synchronize the data with iCloud. When iPhone internal memory data gets in sync with iCloud it can also be recovered from there. So, in case if you have lost your files from the device and want to retrieve only specific type of files then try the iPhone Data Recovery Software.
iPhone Data Recovery Software can recover data from iCloud and iPhone easily. It previews the files and then let users recover specific data files in iPhone.
How Data is Recovered From iTunes
- First of all, connect your iPhone with the iPhone recovery software. Use the original USB cable to attach iPhone with the computer.
- Now start the iPhone recovery tool and then click on ‘Recover’ button
- In the next window select the option ‘Recover from iTunes Backup File’
- Now the software will identify the device and list the iTunes backup available in the phone on the computer
- The software shows the iPhone model name, Backup date, file size, and serial number
- Select the recently backup date and then click on Scan
- The tool will list all the files present in backup in software interface, it will extract each and every item from the backup and then show the preview
- Browse among folders and files for recovery and then select the option ‘Recover to Computer’
- Select ‘Restore to Device’ if you want to save the file directly in iPhone
The software will recover all the data that is present in the backup. The quality of files recovered will be the same and ready to use.