Having to go through various email accounts is a tiresome task and would also consume a lot of time in the process. To overcome this issue, AOL provides the users with the option of add AOL mail account into Windows mail app. This makes the process of checking mails more convenient. Often the users get tangled in the process of adding AOL mail account into Windows 10 mail app. The users can learn more about the process by connecting with AOL customer support number. Users can also get a clear understanding of the process by going through this entire blog.
What is the process of adding AOL mail account into Windows 10 Mail app?
The process which the users have to follow in order to add AOL mail account with Windows 10 mail app is as given below:
- The users have to press the ‘Settings’ option which is available the bottom left side of the mail.
- Then the users has to choose ‘Manage Accounts’ from the menu which is displayed on the right side of the program.
- Further select the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Now you would have to click on ‘Other Account’ from the list of options that are available.
- The user would then have to enter the AOL email address into the first field, along with the rest of the required information.
- Once you have entered the information, click on ‘Sign in.’
- You can then press the ‘Done’ option to complete the process.
- Users can then press the menu button which is at the top left of the mail to switch between the email accounts.
When the users accurately follow all the given steps, they can then easily provide the most effective solution by contacting AOL technical support number. This service is accessible throughout the day and is completely free of cost and would also ensure that the issue is eradicated from the roots. The professionals at this service are well trained and possess vast experience in their field of functioning.
Read more: AOL contact number
Source URL: Add AOL mail account into windows 10 mail app