If you're an e-commerce shop owner, displaying your product in the best way possible is something that may make or break your business. Each product item is unique and treated as such. The best way to display your products is within Custom Pillow Boxes. They are:
A win-win situation!
What Are Custom Pillow Boxes?
Pillow boxes are cardboard boxes that open like pillows (hence their name). The main thing they have in common with actual pillows is a flap on one end that folds inside the box. This sealing process helps keep items secure, transporting them from place to place. Pillow boxes are much stronger and more durable than those cheap cardboard boxes you see at office supply and department stores.
What Are the Advantages of Using Custom Pillow Boxes?
Custom pillow boxes provide a quick and easy way to package items for shipment or individual items. They're made from strong cardstock. So they can also be used as gift boxes. Since they're cheap to produce, using them won't cost too much money either.
Different Uses for Pillow Boxes Wholesale
Pillow Boxes Wholesale come in all shapes and sizes, which gives them the versatility to use them in several different ways:
As Gift Boxes
If you sell apparel or handcrafted gifts online, then pillows will help keep your product looking smooth while it's being transported.
As shipping boxes
If you sell clothing and apparel products, pillow boxes make the perfect size to mail your product. All you have to do is fold down the flap, put your item inside and seal with a small piece of tape.
Custom pillow boxes are often used as individual packaging for
Food items such as cookies, candies, and chocolates
Many other rounds or irregular shaped products
What Are Some Tips When It Comes To Using Custom Printed Pillow Boxes?
If you're interested in using Custom Printed Pillow Boxes for any reason, then there are some things that you'll want to keep in mind:
1. Set up an account with a company specializing in custom pillow boxes. Getting your free account is easy and won't cost you anything.
2. Make sure that you order enough boxes for each order you place! This may seem like common sense! There have been plenty of times when items were shipped out without having enough inserts to go with them. Sometimes the box gets dented or wrinkled during transit. The reason is there's nothing inside to keep it protected and neat looking.
3. Be cautious about how many different colors you use with your boxes. Too many shades can distract from your main branding message. They cause people not to take notice of your item as quickly as possible. A strong brand image with a simple yet effective message is the best way to go.
4. Using one color for your custom pillow boxes is always better than using several colors. It's easier to attract attention to one color than several colors moving around on the same item.
5. Whenever possible, make sure that your custom pillow boxes are printed with eco-friendly ink and paper. It will keep your brand looking professional. It means that you're helping the environment as well!
6. Make sure you understand what material your custom pillow boxes are made from before ordering them. There are plenty of cheap materials that aren't worth ordering. They rip easily and look low quality.
7. Make sure you know how to pack your boxes when they're about to ship out. If you're printing many items with your company's name on them, make sure that employees don't mess up the brand image by not taking care of the product packaging. Always check over orders before anything is sent out. Please make sure there aren't any spelling errors or smudges on them!
Graphics on Custom Pillow Boxes
So you've finally decided to take the plunge and invest in custom printed pillow boxes for your product. Not only do they look nice. They're also a great way to get your brand or logo out there. With several printing options available, how can you select the best one?
The 2 most popular printing methods used on pillows are offset lithography and digital press.
Offset lithography is a traditional method. It allows full color printing at an affordable cost per pillow box. Offsets will print solid colors very well. However, subtle gradients and blending of colors are not common in this process (more on that later).
Digital presses allow you to fine-tune your colors and allow for better gradients, but at a higher price point. They can print full color images with much more accuracy than offset lithography. It is done digitally, so you can save film plates and reprint quickly if needed.
Regardless of the printing method you choose, there are some important things to keep in mind when deciding what graphic elements to use on your custom pillow boxes.
The first thing that needs to consider here is how much space you have available. If your image will not fit onto the surface area of the pillow box, then just resize it or rotate it until it does fit nicely. Also, avoid using text and logos that are too intricate, as they won't print very well. If you're using text, then the simpler, the better otherwise. Consider a logo or a graphic element with a flat solid color that can blend into the background.
Also, don't overlap graphics on your boxes with other elements on your box. Drop shadows on your main image and too many different fonts being used across all of your textual elements. When putting images together, make sure they are aligned correctly and add borders for contrast if needed. Make use of white space in between each box. So, nothing looks overcrowded, and, more importantly, nothing gets lost in the printing process!
The last thing about putting together your ideas is to avoid using black in your design. Black ink costs more for the printers to use. It will drive up your end price. Plus, most printing methods can only print about 80% of what's sent. So, you might not even get pure black anyway.
You should keep these things in mind when designing your boxes. You'll be on your way to getting some great looking products!
Using Custom Printed Pillow Boxes for your items may seem like common sense. There are quite a few people who still don't do it. It doesn't matter what you sell online. If it's something round or irregularly shaped, pillow boxes will help keep your products looking their best while being shipped out to customers.