AVIXA certification is quite important to open up new vistas of opportunities in your professional career. It all begins with credibility. The moment your prospective employer will see your resume, AVIXA certification CTS-I on AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist - Installation (CTS-I) status will grab his eyeballs, without any doubt.
AVIXA certification helps win better job prospects in the industry and even makes you comparatively superior to other candidates. Besides, you might even grab higher salaries to those who are not certified. So, what are you waiting for? Make up your mind for an AVIXA certification and move further in your career. Here are some things that you should know before you begin the preparation:
Before the CTS-I Preparation begins:
- Keep in mind that the preparation for AVIXA Certification is a little consuming, irrespective of the fact that you are an experienced AVIXA professional.
- Through regular study and training, the journey to give the AVIXA exam helps improve the programming skills to a great extent.
- It is required that both the training and test are attempted in nothing but the English language. The resources available in this language are very vast and of high quality.
- Please do not care about the score. Just prepare by giving your best, and the results will follow.
CTS-I Certification is the key to success of your professional career. Candidates armed with AVIXA certification go a long way in their career and stand out in the average crowd. Here is a comprehensive guideline that will help you score better in the CTS-I exam.
Know the Complete Details about the CTS-I exam.
Learn and explore everything about the CTS-I exam that you are going to appear for.
Things that you should be aware of CTS-I:
- Exam Name: AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist - Installation
- Duration of the exam: 150 mins
- Number of questions in real exam: 110
- Passing score on CTS-I exam: 350 / 500
- Sample questions that are available.
- Topics of the subjects: Click Here
Get complete detail on CTS-I Syllabus exam
Practice for the CTS-I sample questions. Firstly, go through the Exam Topics CTS-I certification. These exam topics like Conducting Pre-Installation Activities, Conducting Site Rough-In/First-Fix, Installing Audiovisual Systems prove to be very helpful in the preparation. They act as the blueprint for the exam. This is because the questions asked in the exam are sourced from these topics itself. Every candidate will need to know ‘how to do’ the questions rather than just answer them theoretically.
CTS-I - Installation Exam Guide - How to begin preparation?
Chart out a path for the preparation of CTS-I. Make sure that you stick to this road to score well in the exam. Here are the steps that will help you:
- Go through the syllabus of the CTS-I exam. Prepare a study plan based on the time duration that you have till the actual exam date.
- You need to study every topic of CTS-I from the study guide, in detail.
- CTS-I exams are known for asking actual exam-based questions. Hence, while you are preparing, try to relate every concept with the real-time business scenario. This will not only help you in answering the question better but will also help you expand your knowledge.
- To get a better grip on the topics, you need to perform the exercises for all the topics with system.
- Solving exam-oriented CTS-I sample questions helps a lot. They are readily available on the internet.
- Subscribe for premium CTS-I online practice exams. These tests have questions close to the actual exams and an ambiance that makes you feel that you are giving the real exam.
- To ace the exam, identify your weak areas at the end of every practice test. Refer CTS-I study material for respective topics.
- Attempting CTS-I practice tests time and again helps you score better than every previous attempt.
- Every attempt at CTS-I practice test is learning for you. Try to score better every time. This will lead you to your desired target in CTS-I.
- Our practice tests are the online CTS-I simulator. These tests are far better than holding CTS-I dumps of the VCE software available online.
Resources Available for AVIXA Certification Preparation
There are several resources available online and offline to prepare for CTS-I certification examination. The ones that help you prepare better for the exam are:
The candidates for AVIXA certification can opt for Edusum.com self-study resource. The site has CTS-I Sample Questions and online practice exams that are very close to the actual test. The practice tests on the site are simulated. Giving these tests helps a candidate prepare for the real exams in an organized manner.
CTS-I Certification exam is practical oriented, and the theory questions are limited. To answer such questions quickly and correctly, functional programming helps a lot.
The topics in the AVIXA exam often correspond to the training courses that a candidate takes. Candidates can either opt for instructor-led training or even virtual delivery online training.
Reasons to Choose Edusum.com to Crack CTS-I Exam
- Edusum.com has a credible history of 10 years. The site has repeatedly been recommended by many of the top MNCs including AVIXA, Accenture, IBM, Atos, TCS, HP, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini and others.
- 92% of the AVIXA Certified candidates, stated that they are confident of their ability to explain the exam, thanks to online practice exams on CTS-I.
- More than 53 experts in our team of 80 professionals are actively engaged in quality improvements and overall satisfaction with the CTS-I online simulator.
- 98% of our candidates have been recommended by their project manager, team leaders, and colleagues in their organizations.
Things to Remember on AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist - Installation
- If you desire to score well in the CTS-I exam, you need to have sufficient time for preparation.
- You need to improve your category-wise skills for answering tricky, faulty and non-practical questions.
- You need to select the language of the exam based on the resources available in that language.
- You should focus on the preparation and cover the syllabus rather than the score in the beginning.
Before you give CTS-I exam
- Source information about the Prometric Test Center.
- You should select the date, time and place of the exam, based on your convenience as there are several Prometric test centers around the world.
- Visit the Prometric test center before registering for the exam. There is no quality assurance for minor technical issues with used hardware and ambiance of the test center.
- You need to clarify the invoice details if you desire to have it in the name of your company.
CTS-I Exam Registration:
At the End
CTS-I certification exam will become a cakewalk for you if you keep the above-mentioned things in mind. Remember time is money and the earlier you begin, the better it will be for you.