The growth of the market is driven by the increased environmental regulations in North American & Europe and rise in economic growth in emerging countries such as China and India
Market Size – USD 5.56 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 7.23%, Market Trends – Growing demand for hybrid resins in adhesives and sealants manufacturing industry
The Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants Market is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in emerging countries such as China and India.
Asia Pacific is likely to rise over the forecast timeline at the leading CAGR. This is mainly due to the increasing production of automobiles and the expansion of the construction and building sector in developing economies such as South Korea, China, India and Vietnam, which for myriad applications depend significantly on hybrid adhesives and sealants.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in developing countries such as China and India.
- The market for epoxy - cyanoacrylate resin is expected to reach USD 3.39 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.84%. Epoxy - cyanoacrylate resin provides exceptional bonding strength to various substrates including plastic, metal, composite, rubber, and other substrate. Epoxy - cyanoacrylate resin provides fast fixation, which reduces assembly time, and a robust cure is quickly achieved even at low temperatures.
- The automotive and transportation segment is expected to grow the highest at a CAGR of 8.30% during the forecast period. Sealant is a substance used to block the passage of fluids in materials, a type of mechanical seal, through the surface or joints or openings. Sealant is sometimes synonymous with caulking in construction and also serves the purposes of blocking the transmission of dust, sound and heat.
- The building & construction segment is estimated to reach at USD 4.28 Billion, in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.87%. Hybrid adhesives & hybrid sealants are used in a wide range of building and construction industry sub - applications such as flooring, tiling, waterproofing, carpet laying, wall covering, insulation, roofing, civil work, façade, parquet, and others.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow the largest and is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 8.15%. This can be attributed to rising demand from economies in the Asia Pacific region for hybrid adhesives & hybrid sealants, including countries like India, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Singapore.
- Europe is expected to reach USD 2.79 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.76%. Europe is a vital market for hybrid adhesives and sealants, powered by countries like Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- The major players in the market are Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Sika AG (Switzerland), Bostik (France), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Tremco illbruck GmbH & Co. KG. (Germany), 3M Company (US),Illinois Tool Works Incorporation (US), Soudal (Belgium), Kisling AG (Switzerland) and H.B. Fuller (US).
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of resin, applications, product-type and regional analysis.
Resin (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- MS Polymer Hybrid
Applications (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Assembly
Product Type (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Instant Adhesives
- Structural Adhesives
- Retaining Compounds
- Electrically Conductive Adhesives
- Film Adhesives
- Thread Sealants
Region (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
Key highlights of the report:
- The latest report based on the global Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market includes an elaborate list of the company profiles of the leading market players.
- The report emphasizes various aspects, such as manufacturing/production capacity, sales, future expansion strategies, and technological capabilities of these market players.
- The report emphasizes the primary application areas of the global market and therefore provides a precise account of the market to enable the interested readers to gain crucial insights into the global market mechanism.
- The report involves a SWOT analysis of the global Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market and includes expert opinions on the Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants industry.
- The report elucidates vital information about investors, stakeholders, policymakers, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and the leading companies operating in this market.
- The report is inclusive of a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- Moreover, the report is intended to help the businesses engaged in this sector with effective decision-making and further provide them with helpful insights into the global market.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1196
Highlights of the TOC:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market size
2.2 Latest Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market key players
3.2 Global Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
Thank you for reading our report. For further details on the report or to inquire about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.