Emails have become the most essential part of our day-to-day communication. Whether you want to sign up on a website or share documents, files, etc., email service is one of the most common mediums for carrying out such tasks. While there are numerous email services that you can choose from, however, if you are particularly looking for an email service that does not require phone number verification, you can consider the options provided in this post below.
List of 5 Email Service That You Can Use Without Phone Number Verification
Option 1: Mail.Com
Mail.com is one of the email services that allow you to create an email account without providing any phone number. Here are the steps that you can follow to create an account on mail.com.
- Open a web browser and go to the mail.com webpage.
- On the mail.com page, enter desired email address in the provided field (field next to “@mail.com”). You will then need to press the Check button.
NOTE: If you wish to change the “mail.com” extension, you will need to click or tap on the drop-down icon and select the desired domain from the given options.
- Next, under the Personal details section, select Ms/Mr and enter your First name, Last name, Country/Region, State, Date of birth, Password, and Email address for Password recovery in the relevant fields.
NOTE: Do not select the checkbox next to By SMS and instead choose the By email option.
- Then, select the check box next to the “I’m not a robot” option and press the “I agree. Create an email account now” button.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process.
Option 2: Tutanota
Tutanota is the best email service option as it offers a free email account with 1 GB of free storage space. The best thing about this email service is that it offers end-to-end encryption that ensures the security of your account.
- Go to the Tutanota email service on your computer web browser using the URL - https://tutanota.com/. Select the Sign-Up button.
- On the next screen, press the Select button for Free / Premium / Teams options.
- If you press the Select option for Free email, you will be prompted with the following options on the next screen:
- I do not own any other Free account
- I will not use this account for business
- Select the checkbox next to both options and press the OK button.
- Next, you will need to enter your desired email address in the provided field next to “@tutanota.com” and then enter your Password in the prompted fields.
- After that, select the checkbox next to the following options on your screen:
I have read and agree to the following documents:
- I am at least 16 years old.
- After that, press the Next button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process.
Option 3: TempInbox
TempInbox is an email service that allows you to create an anonymous email account for free. You don’t need to verify your phone number for creating an account. You can get emails with TempInbox and once you are done using it, you can easily dispose of it.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit the TempInbox website using the URL - http://www.tempinbox.com/.
- On the webpage, enter your email in the provided field next to @tempinbox.com and select the checkbox next to I have read and agree to the terms of service.
- Then, press the Check Mail button and follow the on-screen prompts to begin using the
Option 4: ProtonMail
ProtonMail is a Switzerland-based email platform that allows you to register without any phone verification. With the email service, you are provided 500MB of storage space and 150 emails for a day with every account. ProtonMail allows users to send password-protected or encrypted emails to other users and these emails get expired within a few days.
- Go to the ProtonMail website on your web browser using the URL - https://protonmail.com/.
- On the webpage, press the SIGN-UP button located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, select the FREE option and then press the SELECT FREE PLAN button.
- Now, on the next screen, enter your desired Username next to @protonmail.com and then enter Password in the relevant fields.
- After that, press the Next button and follow the on-screen prompts to create a new ProtonMail account.
Option 5: Guerrilla Mail
As anonymous email services are in demand for allowing the users to hide their identity, Guerrilla Mail is preferred by many users. This email service is temporary and can be used for one-time use. Moreover, there is no need to verify your phone number verification.
- Go to the Guerrilla Mail webpage on your web browser using the URL - https://www.guerrillamail.com/.
- On the webpage, you will be directly provided with an email address that you can use for various email-related tasks.
So, now as you know about the top 5 email services that do not require phone number verification, you can use them to use for your different email requirements.
Read more: Fake Email address generators