Know a Quick and Secure way to Split Oversized PST Files
Handling oversized PST files can be a daunting task, if not managed properly. Make certain that you manage the oversized Outlook files as it can cause error and loss of data. It is advisable to take the right measures in order to avoid chaos. In this blog, we will guide you on how to split an oversized PST file and run your Outlook without any hassle. Ensure that you continue reading the blog as we have discussed the steps to split oversized PST files. An oversized PST file can cause the Outlook to work slowly or hang on a regular basis. Don’t worry as we have discussed the steps to split the oversized PST files into a few steps:
Steps to Split An Oversized PST Files via the Manual Method:
Import and Export Process to Split An Oversized PST Files:
- Download, install, and run the MS Outlook application.
- Now, open the ‘File’ option and click on ‘Account settings’.
- Then, choose from the’ Account Settings’ and opt for the ‘Data File’ option and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Open the new dialogue box, which will appear on the screen.
- Now, go to the ‘File’ option and import the file.
- An ‘Import and Export Wizard’ option will appear on the screen then, select the ‘Export’ option.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
The above are the steps to manually split oversized PST files, however, we recommend you go for a more safe and secure approach. It is advisable to select a professional software.
KDETools PST Splitter: Split An Oversized PST Files Safely
KDETools PST Splitter is the best way to split your oversized PST files into small files based on your requirements. It a more safe and secure way to split the PST files. The advanced software is the best solution to migrate a folder and a file within the single PST. It allows the users to export the selected files between two specific dates. The user can easily split the PST files by size, folder, and date by using KDETools PST Splitter. KDETools PST Splitter can split the oversized file and it enables the user to select the files they want to split from the entire data. The software maintains the Meta Properties and the folder hierarchy even when the splitting process is finished.
More info- PST Splitter Tool