To join a server on Discord you always need an invite link and depending on the status of the link it is very plausible that the link expires within 24 hours. But if you do not want to depend on an invite link you can choose a different server to create a discord account.
We are going to tell you how you can join a discord server on your mobile device. Follow the set of instructions given by us to do the same. Our article will focus on this particular issue and we hope that it benefits you.
Join Discord server on a Mobile device
The process to join a discord server on your mobile phone is very simple and easy. So, follow this given method.
1. For this, you need to launch the Discord app on your phone and then log into your Discord account.
2. On the top of the screen, you will see three lines together, click on it.
3. You will see a + sign in the list. Click on the sign available in the menu.
4. Then you need to click on the ‘Join a Server’ tab to sign up into a discord account on your mobile device.
5. Here the app will ask you to paste the Invite link in the designated box and then hit on ‘Join”.
With this given procedure we hope you have been able to join a discord server on your mobile device. Having this server in your phone will help you to avail all the features of the Discord app anywhere without opening your mobile phone.