Microsoft Outlook is one of the most proficient email applications, which is utilized by corporate users. At the same time, HCL Notes, which was formerly known as IBM Notes and Lotus Notes is another feature-rich email program offering power-packed features. It is exclusively utilized by all sizes of organizations for their professional communications. Because of it’s out of the box data security features, there has been an increase in the number of Outlook users migrating to Lotus Notes.
An Outlook want to convert multiple password protected PST files to NSF format? Sounds challenging? If you are biting your nails to know the proven solution to convert encrypted Outlook data files to IBM Notes NSF format? Then, get ready to explore the best ever technique to implement the right procedure from this write-up.
“On an urgent basis, I need to access some of the encrypted PST files of my ex-colleagues. Being working as a team lead, my manager has asked to send some important emails from the PST file, which is password-protected. As the employees have left the organization, I am in serious trouble as I do not know the password required to open the encrypted PST file. Besides opening the PST emails, I need to migrate the emails to Lotus Notes application. Could someone help me know the relevant solution to convert multiple password-protected PST files to NSF format? Awaiting for an immediate response.”
How to Convert Multiple Encrypted Outlook PST files to NSF Manually?
If you are planning to convert multiple password protected PST files to NSF Lotus Notes using manual approach. Then, there is no manual solution to process this file conversion need. The ultimate option is to avail some trustworthy third-party software. However, finding the best converter tool out of the bulk software is undoubtedly a matter of challenge.
An Expert Approach to Convert Encrypted Outlook PST to NSF format
SysTools Outlook File to Lotus Notes Converter is a best-in-class software, which offers a wide variety of features. It is deployed with a powerful algorithm, which is induced with result-oriented features. The best part is that it does not require installation of Microsoft Outlook application to perform the file conversion process. It ensures to preserve the data integrity of Outlook PST file after converting it into NSF format. Moreover, there is no worry of data loss issue as all the Outlook data is kept consistent in the resultant Lotus Notes NSF format.
Some of the Noteworthy Features of the Tool Includes:
- Designed to convert entire Outlook PST mailboxes to NSF format
- Efficiently export password-protected PST files to NSF format
- Capable to convert single or bulk Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format
- Designed to convert corrupted PST file to the desired NSF format
- Support selective PST mailbox migration from Select Categories
- Does not require installation of Microsoft Outlook application
- Renders various advanced options- Option to maintain folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts, etc.
Here’s How the Tool Perform Encrypted PST to NSF Data Conversion Precisely?
- After that you install and launch the software. Upload the PST file via Add File(s) or Add Folder option from the software panel
- From the Select Categories section, users can perform selective Outlook mailbox migration i.e., migrating emails, contacts, calendars, etc. to NSF format
- Availing Date filter option, one can easily export selective data conversion simply by specifying the date ranges under the mentioned fields to convert multiple password protected PST files to NSF
- The software offers various mesmerizing features such as option to preserve folder hierarchy, create separate NSF file for contacts and exclude deleted items folder
- Once the required settings are applied, provide the destination location and click Export
- After which, users can see the converted NSF file placed at the specified folder location
- Now, using the converted NSF file, simply import the file in IBM Notes to access Outlook data
The Bottom Line
User undergoes a troublesome time to convert multiple password protected PST files to NSF format. Due to the absence of manual approach, most of the users end up availing inefficient software, which can turn out into a nightmare situation. Therefore, to overcome all these hurdles, we have highlighted one of the most trusted yet cost-effective software in this write-up. So folks, without wasting time, grab the software and fulfill your data migration requirements.